Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year New You...Right?

More than one post a day, is it too much? Why is it at the beginning of the year we all have to find something we must change, start, or do? Why not in the middle or at the end? Typically the new year means to begin again, thus we start over with January first, but tack on another year. How many of you have made resolutions? Come on show your hands, me too. I don't know why I do, every year it's pretty much the same, lose weight, keep a budget, be a better person, blah blah blah. I keep mine for a few days, a  month maybe, two is stretching it. I think we should make un-resolutions. I resolute not to make any resolutions. Instead I am going to try and take one day, one step at a time. I don't want to diet, I want to be healthier. I don't want to quit shopping, I want to spend wiser, and so on.

Are you following me? I hope so. I am going to start putting together some information and share it with you. You can then read it or chose not to. The web is bombarded with information about everything, and I mean everything. I'll just do a compilation and post it. If you have ideas, thoughts, questions, comments, rants, whatever....post it! We can each start our own "Personal Revolution"! I meant what I put, it is not a typo, I didn't mean resolution, I meant what I put, Revolution. Revolt against all the things that you personally want to about yourself, the way you live, the way you view the world, so forth and so on. I'm not saying revolt against anyone or anybody, foreign or domestic...this is personal. Personal, meaning your person.

So who's with me, sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment