Friday, April 8, 2011

I Dream of Books

I guess I'm not very good at this blog thing, but hey it's a neat outlet for whatever I want to blog about. I have read some amazing books the last few weeks. I've been recovering from a major surgery and as much as bed rest sucks, it is so nice to have a comfy bed and my Nook  Color with me. I have come across some new talented authors, as well as reading some of my favorites new releases. "Lover Unleashed", by J.R.Ward was mind-bogglingly good! those brothers just keep getting sexier and sexier! I think Paine will make a lethal addition to the Brotherhood! I've also read "The Mating, "The Keeping", and "The Finding", by Nicky Charles. She writes and shares her literary works for free. She asks for donations to animal shelters and animal friendly charities. I just finished reading book 8 in the Witches of Santa Anna Series, by Laura Barnholdt and Aaron Gorvine. I've just downloaded from Smashwords the next book by Ednah Walters "Slow Burn". So I am anxiously awaiting my next bed rest period to settle down with my nook and read. So while my days are filled with pain and meds, my nights are filled with vampires, werewolves and angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment