Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is the first book I have read in this series. I was gifted the book for an honest review.

I loved it and have found another great series, I am ready to go back and dive into!

It seems trouble knows how to find Charley, especially in her profession.The naked guy in her front seat is hilarious, right off the bat.

The friendship and humor of cookie keeps Charley on her toes. Then there is Reyes, the sexy, son of evil himself. He is persistent in his request for Charley's hand in marriage and that is left underlying through out the book until the end.

The drama from multiple angles and relationships was intriguing. The mystery behind why Charley's dad decides to up and leave the horrible mother-in-law. That's a dynamic I'm curious to see how it plays out.

Charley gets a hold of a file on her boyfriend Reyes that sends her looking for answers that are better left alone. This investigation into the handsome mystery of her sexy man will create a conundrum of consequences.

The book is well written, with strong, complex characters. I am anxious to go back to book one and see how it all falls into place. I won't spoil the Charley/Reyes moment.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment