Wednesday, March 26, 2014


Seek And Destroy (Nassd Counter-Terrorist Agency #2)Seek And Destroy by Allie K. Adams

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was gifted a copy of Seek and Destroy (TREX) for a honest review. I can say I am so glad Allie allowed me to be introduced into the spec ops world! I am a huge fan of Allie as a result of being taken hostage by her awesome books!

Special Ops agent David Snyder is gravely injured on a mission and is given the option to transfer into another, less engaging section of TREX. Beautiful, intelligent, take no nonsense, Charis McCoy is sent in to make the transition appealing and effortless.

David is having none of it and decides since he cant be active in the field, it's no longer an option to be a member of the team. He promptly disappears of the TREX radar.

A new cyber terrorist threat makes finding David and bringing him back into the fold a crucial mission for the attractive Charis. Drawn to one another, they work together to hunt and acertain the threat.

Mutual attraction turn the mission into a smexy fun time!

The plot is engaging and hooks you from the start! Allie's characters are likable and spunky! The hunk o' factor of TREX agents introduced makes you want to sign up for many missions or volunteer for a thorough de-briefing!

I've got all the other books awaiting to be read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment