Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Idle ThursdayIdle Thursday by Kelly Moran

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm a big Kelly Moran Fan!

This book shook me up! I laughed, cried, and changed my ways!

The narrator of the book is a typical housewife. She goes through her day narrating getting the kids off to school, the hubby off to work, and shares her thought process of wanting to get new drapes. On her way to get said drape tragedy happens.

The scenes from the wreck to the hospital, were heart breaking. What she witnesses in the room from her children and husband was mind numbing heartbreak.

Kelly did an admirable job conveying the outcome of dying and a possible scenario. Her imagery after death and the funeral are so surreal, it made my heart ache.

I loved this book and it touched me, deep into my soul. It made me realize that what I hold important, is that more precious. Anything could change in an instant.

I always wait a few extra seconds at stop sign and lights, but now I wait just a little more.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment