Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bookworm

Many of us lucky individuals received e-book readers for Christmas or as a gift last year for another occasion. I personally have a Kindle 2 and a nookcolor. Both are very functional e-readers and I still use both. I do however tend to favor the nookcolor now because it has a backlight and I can access the web a lot easier than I can with the Kindle. 


I love to read and have read more than 1,000 books in 2010. I can read a 275 page book in a matter of hours. My children constantly complain about the fact that I read to much or all I do is read. It's my escape, my sanctuary so to speak, I love it and enjoy being able to transport myself into the story.


My favorite blog when it comes to reading recommended books is http://www.strangecandyreviews.blogspot.com 


Make sure to check out the site. There are several reviews and interviews with authors. The site is the one I go to so I can find other books by authors I am not familiar with, but write in the same genre or another I might be interested in. Jo-Anne who owns the site is an amazing person who loves to read! She lives in Perth, Australia and enjoys interacting on Facebook too! Trust me when I say, you will not be disappointed. 


Feel free to leave any comments or recommendations! Have a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment